This weekend Dec 11th d 12th 2010 There will be loads of activities down here at the marina along with the annual Parade of boats.
Through numerous partnerships, the Port of Everett has expanded the event to include a day filled with family fun. Festivities will be from 1 p.m. to 10 p.m. at Port Gardner Landing near Lombardi’s Italian restaurant off 15th Street and W. Marine View Drive. Visitors, please park in the South Marina for the event.
The festivities include:
• 1 p.m. – 6 p.m. – Holiday Farmers’/Craft Market;
• 1 p.m. – 6 p.m. – Wine Tasting at Meyers Café;
• 1:30 p.m. – 3 p.m. – Radio Disney AM 1250 Holiday Program for Children;
• 2 p.m. – Everett Yacht Club (404 14th Street, Everett) opens for members, their guests and the general public;
• 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. – Everett Yacht Club Luncheon - Chili & Cornbread provided by Everett Yacht Club. Please bring a shared dish (hot and cold) “No Host Beverages‟ available;
• 3 p.m. – 4 p.m. – Meet Santa at the Everett Yacht Club and take pictures;
• 3 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. – Holiday Music Program - (5) different Everett School District choir’s performing;
• 5 p.m. – Welcome by Port Commissioner Mark Wolken and Everett Yacht Club’s Hank Monteiro; and Santa arrives;
• 5:30 p.m. – Lighted boats parade begins;
• 6:30 p.m. – Boat parade ends;
• 7 p.m. – 8 p.m. - Public viewing of lighted boats begins at the Port’s visitors dock near Anthony’s.
• 8 p.m. – 10 p.m. - ALL parade participants their guests and the general public are invited to return to the Everett Yacht Club for Holiday desserts and awards presentation of decorated boats.
The Sea Scouts will be collecting canned food and Toys for Tots. Any donations will be greatly appreciated.
About the Holiday Craft Market:
Visitors to the Port of Everett Marina can enjoy the holiday festivities, while also getting some shopping done. Some of the items being offered by this first-time holiday market include: coffee, jellies, jams, hand-blown glass, wreaths, bags, stockings, children’s toys, ornaments, and much more!