Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat.
-Jean-Paul Sartre --French existentialist philosopher and writer, 1905-1980

Plans4Boats "The Most Comprehensive Boat Building Package"

I found this book with boat building plans and all the HOW TO's. It's chalked full of knowledge
Here's what he writes:


M y name is Daniel Holden and I've been building boats for more than 20 years.
Generations upon generations of boat building knowledge is the legacy that was passed to me by my ancestors. I have actual insight in the boat design that was used to grace the waters of Denmark with wooden boats for centuries. The plans offered here on this website are based upon my many years of boat building experience- you’ll find no better source of information and proven boat plans anywhere on the internet.

Imagine the awesome feeling of riding on the water on a sunny afternoon in the beautiful boat you built and people crane their necks just so they can get a good look at your boat.
I'm going to show you exactly how to start building the boat of your dreams easily, so that you're fully up and running, within days from now.

 To read more click here