Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat.
-Jean-Paul Sartre --French existentialist philosopher and writer, 1905-1980

Storage Tips

Hi Friends!
Hope all is well with all of you today. What another beautiful day! Don't even have to wear a coat outside, yeahhhh finally! The marina is just a buzz. People everywhere and the restaurants are busy today. You know those first nice days everyone wants to eat by the water, and these restaurants here at Port of Everett have great views. I will put links at the bottom of this post to the restaurants here in case you would like to check them out.
I was changing the linens on the bed today and thought I would let you know one of my favorite storage items on our boat. It's those large ziploc bags. I use them for everything. They do keep your linens from getting moist. I use all sizes for everything on this boat. I use them for linens, pillows, clothing I don't wear often, shoes, well like I said just about everything. The other storage bags I like are the kind you suck all the air out of with your vacuum cleaner hose. Those are so nice because you can shrink them down so small. I put the things I use often in the ziploc storage bags and things that will be used less often go in the vacuum type bags. Because of space I would always use the vacuum type but because they have the benefit of much smaller storage size. I put a link at the bottom of the post to the ziploc site so you can go check them out.
Tides are really getting low these past few days. It sure makes walking up the ramps a pain. It's good exercise though. My little doggie looks like he's climbing a mountain when he goes up the ramp. I suppose it's about ten times the walk for him than it is for me. He loves to walk though. We have already got two long walks in today. He would love to be out there all day in this weather but I have to force myself to sit on the boat and do my work. Luckily all my work can be done from home on the computer.
Well I will let you all go for now and get back to work. Have a great day all!

Here is the view out of Lombardis Restaurant


 Let me know if you have any good storage ideas for a liveaboard. Space is definitely an issue so I could always use some help. Have a great day everyone!