Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat.
-Jean-Paul Sartre --French existentialist philosopher and writer, 1905-1980

TV Show

Hi Boaters! Theres this tv show I was watching today and I thought I ought to let you know about it. It is called "That's Boating" It is on channel R & R which here in Everett it is channel 354 on satellite tv. It is on Saturdays here at 5:30pm-6:00pm. Today it showed some tips on knots and a book review about different knot ties. Also some cruising and sailing tips. They reviewed a cruiser. Showed a sailboat race for amateurs. Boating destinations in Canada. It really is a great show. I have only seen it a couple times and they always have good info.
I've got to scoot my little doggie off my lap and onto the sofa so I can get some work done now. Everyone here seems sleepy today, probably because of the dark, rainy weather. And yes, you heard me right, I have a little buddy living the boat also. He's a dachshund with peculiar markings. His color pattern is called pie bald. Red and white patches with red spots on his legs and belly. Wow, I will have to write you more about life with him on the boat someday soon. I never knew how committed you had to be to live on a boat with a dog. We moved on our boat from 11 acres of forest. So this has been challenging with our doggie. I have found I have to walk him a minimum of 3 times a day atleast 20-30 minutes at each walk. Some walks we just keep walking and when I get back to the boat I find we have walked 45mins-1hour. It really depends on the weather and the mood. And the walks in the rain, wind, snow and ice are really fun!
Well like I said, I better get busy for a bit so I don't feel like I accomplished nothing today.
Have a great evening Boaters!