Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat.
-Jean-Paul Sartre --French existentialist philosopher and writer, 1905-1980

Welcome to Life aboard a boat

Hi all! I live aboard a 46 foot Pacemaker in the Everett Wa area. I have been living aboard for 7 months now and really it is hard to imagine any other way of living now. Sure there are times I wish I were on land but this time of year isn't one of them. The views, people, sights just doesn't get any better.
I am going to use this blog to share with you some of the basic day to day goings-on on the boat. I hope that others of you out there will join in the discussions and lend some suggestions, advice or great stories you have of boat life.
I look forward to sharing with you the good and the bad (as there are always times when you want to pull your hair out, remember, they say :B O A T stands for "Bust out Another Thousand").
Come join me and embark on some wild journeys.
If you have any resources that would be helpful to other boat dwellers, please drop us a post.
Thanks all and have a great day!